Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Flying Dutchman That Didn't Fly

Unfortunately, I didn't do the jump. The thing is this: Jamie won a ticket which stated 'two jumps for the price of one', so we assumed that two persons could jump and each could do it half priced. Now we found out that this applied only to one person, so he or she could make the jump twice and pay for one. Jamie made the jump yesterday and we came to the platform to see it from there. It looked really cool and I almost signed up to do it, but for now I don't have the money for it would cost me over a hundred euros. Hopefully I make some money with my lead role in the Bruce Lee movie and still make the jump soon. Fingers crossed...


1 comment:

  1. Jammer voor je, maar nu toch veel succes op woensdag, vertel vlug hoe het was...

    ReplyDelete