Sunday, June 10, 2007

Travel, party and beyond!

It's now sunday, June 10th, 2007. I will be leaving Macau next thursday, and with that my exchange will officially come to an end. However, I will not leave for home yet; China is a big country, and I have some time on my hands now, so I'm currently preparing for the 'big trip'. Officially the trip will not start untill the 24th of this month, when Jamie comes back from the Philipines and we set off for Guilin.


But since that is still two weeks away, I have some time to cover. First of all I still have one exam on wednesday. A day later I will leave for Shanghai for four days from the 14th untill the 19th. After that I will go to Hong Kong to stay with Patrick and Bart. Than finally I will head back for Macau on the 24th to cross the border with Zhuhai and take a bus there to Guilin that evening. The Shanghai trip should be something good. I'll be going with Olli, Carl and Carl's brother, Liam.


It's kinda weird, knowing that everything is going to end now. The five months I've been here so far went fast and I don't have the feeling that these months have actually already passed. More and more people will be leaving now. The two yanks, Matthew and Stephen have left already for their Asia-into-Europe over land trip. We had a good party last friday however, which is the last one before everyone leaves. I've made some pictures that I will put in the photo album as soons as possible. This was only a small update, but I will post a bigger one after Shanghai when I have the time. So untill then... bye bye!


1 comment:

  1. Prachtig verhaal Daniel! Je maakt heel wat mee!

    ReplyDelete