Friday, July 06, 2007

Pictures!

Finally! I found a place which allows me to upload photos. I just finished updating them and updated the Lijiang, Dali, Kunming and Guilin (which actually wasn't in Guilin itself, as you should know!). I came back today from the three-day hike along the Tiger Leaping Gorge. It was very tiring, but it was also absolutely amazing! I am quite tired now and it took me a while to upload all the pictures, so I'll post the complete story maybe in a few days time. Check out the pictures from the hike if you like. They are stored under the Lijiang section. All photos can be viewed when clicking photo album at the link section of this page. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Really great pictures! You can almost feel the atmosphere! Can't wait till you reach Tibet! :-D

    ReplyDelete